Don started Accessible Improvements after selling his successful medical supply company in Gaithersburg, Md. In 2003 after working as an Assistive Technology Specialist for Roberts Home Medical, Don’s part-time grab bar installation business blossomed into a new company. After only a year he hired his first assistant, Carlos, who today is still his right-hand man.
- We are a local Home Improvement company with over 20 years of quality experience.
- We very rarely sub-contract because our skilled employees can handle the most difficult assignments.
- Don is a hands-on owner and is present on all jobs.
- We are all clean, friendly, English-speaking, conscientious workers who are committed to satisfying each customer.
- As a former Assistive Technology Specialist Don has extensive knowledge of medical devices and disease progression.
- Each truck is fully equipped with most common parts and all the latest tools needed to complete any task.
- We are one of the highest rated Angie’s List Handymen companies in the Washington D.C. Area.